A new CNN investigation released on Saturday found that that American military hardware has been distributed to militant groups in Yemen, including the UAE-backed southern separatists, al-Qaeda-linked militants and hardline Salafi militias.

Special sources told the Lebanese news channel that the decision was taken as a result of the September 14 Abqaiq–Khurais attack and the recent Operation Victory from God, which were carried out by the Houthis. “Committees will be formed by both parties in the coming days to ascertain Saudi intentions,” al-Mayadeen quoted one of the sources as saying. There was no immediate comment on al-Mayadeen’s report from the Houthis, nor from the Saudi-led coalition. Saudi warplanes have carried out dozens of airstrikes on Yemeni since the beginning of this month.

Never underestimate the power of blowback. Right now, Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman (MBS), the de facto ruler of the House of Saud, is staring at it, an ominous abyss opened by the Houthis in Yemen. This past weekend, Yemeni Armed Forces spokesman Brigadier Yahya al-Sari clinically described how Ansarallah, also known as the Houthi rebel movement, aided by what Yemenis describe as “popular committees,” captured three Saudi brigades of 2,400 – ragged – soldiers, plus Yemeni and Sudanese mercenaries as well as several hundred battle vehicles. At least 500 Saudi soldiers were killed, Ansarallah said. (A spokesman for the Saudi-led coalition denied the claim).

Yemen’s Houthi rebels have released video footage of the aftermath of a battle with Saudi forces which appears to show a captured Canadian-made light armoured vehicle. The footage was released Sunday in what the rebels say started as an ambush inside Saudi Arabia but then turned into a major cross-border battle. The footage of the battle was shown on Houthi-run Al Masirah TV and Al Jazeera.

En plus de se déshonorer moralement, les pays qui ont assisté militairement l’Arabie Saoudite, dont la France, se voient complètement discrédités sur les plans militaire et géopolitique, avec potentiellement des conséquences économiques désastreuses : leurs armements, leurs renseignements et leurs officiers se sont révélés impuissants face au plus pauvre des pays arabes, dont les combattants n’ont parfois pas même de chaussures ! Les acheteurs d’armes se tourneront-ils vers la France ou vers la Russie et ses alliés ? Si, en plus de ce revers cinglant, l’Arabie Saoudite ne paie même pas ses fournisseurs et complices…

Something does not appear right in Saudi Arabia. Although the Wahhabi Kingdom has a technological, demographical and economical advantage over Yemen, it has completely failed to break the Yemeni resistance, headed by the Houthi-led Ansarullah Movement. The Ansarullah Movement has not just been on the defensive against Saudi Arabia’s advancements, but has also taken the fight directly to them despite the Kingdom controlling the seas and the high skies.

For the second time in a month the Yemeni forces aligned with the Houthi surrounded and captured brigade size forces of Saudi soldiers and mercenaries. The Houthi media report that 2,400 fighters and several hundred vehicles were captured. The reports say that 500 Saudi soldiers were killed. This video shows the fighting. Another video shows several hundred prisoners being led away from the front. Here are additional pictures. Most of the prisoners seem to be poor men that the Saudis had hired. Only a few have complete uniforms.

So Iran is the culprit, no evidence provided, end of story, even if the “investigation continues.” Hassan Ali Al-Emad, Yemeni scholar and the son of a prominent tribal leader with ascendance over ten clans, begs to differ. “From a military perspective, nobody ever took our forces in Yemen seriously. Perhaps they started understanding it when our missiles hit Aramco.”

Incredible developments in Najran, southern #Saudi (occupied #Yemen) as a major Houthi operation that began earlier this week has reportedly led to the collapse of at least 3 Saudi military brigades & the capture of 2,000+ Saudi troops & foreign mercenaries. Many more killed. Video 2:19min

Plus de 150 raids aériens ont été menés rien qu’en quatre jours par les chasseurs saoudiens contre les zones civiles yéménites et cela alors que les forces armées yéménites ont annoncé un arrêt d’attaques contre les cibles saoudiennes, subordonné à un gel réciproque par l’Arabie de ses agressions contre le Yémen. Au moins 22 civils, y compris des enfants, ont été tués cette semaine lors des raids aériens de la coalition saoudienne contre les provinces de Dhaleh et d’Omrane.
Letzte Aktualisierung am 07.12.2019 20:45
Friedrich Pacher Totila Friedrich Pacher

RT @haraldpflueger: How poor people survive in the USA: Homelessness, hunger and shame: poverty is rampant in the richest country in the wo…

1 hour, 46 minutes ago Reply Retweet Favorite
nach oben